The WeldScanner Validator can validate all brands of welding equipment in accordance with the European Standard EN 50504 -Validation of Arc Welding Equipment. It also offers the same full level of functionality as the WeldScanner.
The device ensures precise measurement for welding voltage, welding current, wire feed speed and optional the gas flow rate and travel speed.
The WeldScanner Validator is delivered as a calibrated system and should be calibrated on an annual basis, e.g. in our laboratory, to ensure compliance with the standards also providing traceability to national standards.
- Touch screen or keyboard operated
- HF proof, can safely test TIG equipment
- Used for welding process variables such as current, voltage, gas flow rate, wire feed speed, etc.
- Measuring reports for validation available as pdf
- Memory of customer and installed base information
- Easy to operate and simple to connect
- Available for arc welding
- Correct measurement of all types of square wave arcs
- Can work with all load resistors, but has been pre-programmed with settings for RC500 and Checkmaster
- Validation for all types and brands of arc welding equipment
- Automatic creation of Validation certificates
- Complies with EN 50504 –Validation of Arc Welding Equipment
- Capable of measuring all welding arc types, True RMS measuring and Rectified Average Mean Value for square waves
- High Frequency proof
- Measuring all values, amperage, voltage, wire feed speed, travel speed (travel speed and gas flow optional)
- Measuring on Standard Grade and Precision Grade
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- SAW - Submerged Arc Welding
Download the fact sheet for more information
How to purchase WeldScanner Validator
We are as eager to put ESAB product in your hands as you are to have them. That is why we sell our products through distributors who will give you the attention, support, and value you deserve. Their expertise will make sure you are happy with the purchasing process.
To make things even easier, we have developed the online shopping list. As you browse our site, you will be able to click on any product and this will be added to your shopping basket. When you have finished, you can send the list to yourself or print it out and take it in to the distributor of your choice.
To find an ESAB distributor, just use the distributor locator tool featured on every page of our site. Alternatively, you can call our support line at +44 (0) 1992 800 875 and we will point you in the right direction.
Part Numbers and Accessories
SAW - WeldScanner-S3 Base Device; USB mouse/keyboard; Process Sensor P1400/2000 SAW; Wire sensor SAW 2-5mm; Connection cables sensor, 5m; WeldScanner transport case; PC software for data export and evaluation
FULL - WeldScanner-S3 Base Device; USB mouse/keyboard; Process Sensor P700/1000; Process Sensor P1400/2000 SAW; Wire sensor mobile; Wire sensor SAW 3-5mm; Connection cables sensor, 5m; Plug adapter for welding voltage; Measuring cable for voltage 5m; WeldScanner transport case; PC software for data export and evaluation
BASIC - WeldScanner-S3 Base Device; USB mouse/keyboard; Process Sensor P700/1000; Wire sensor mobile; Connection cables sensor, 5m; Plug adapter for welding voltage; WeldScanner transport case; PC software for data export and evaluation