The ESAB guarantee covers the costs of replacing materials that have become defective as a result of design and / or manufacturing errors plus the time reasonably necessary to replace the defective part Defects caused by improper use or a consequence of circumstances beyond the control of ESAB are excluded from the guarantee.
The warranty period for all products applies from the date of purchase by the end customer (according to the conditions of our specific products (valid duration and start date).
The products that were first put in stock must also be sold first and the storage period must not be longer than 6 months. "
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE
Please contact the after-sales service via email@example.com. You must have your purchase invoice with the serial number. In order to better follow up your file, we strongly recommend that you register your machine via our website.
- Mono and three-phase Buddy ™ - 24 months
- Caddy ™, Rebel ™ machines purchased after January 1, 2015 - 36 months
- Autonomous welding generators purchased after 1 January 2015 - 36 months
(Honda, Yanmar and Perkins motors have a 24-months warranty from the manufacturer)
- Three-phase power sources and feeders from the range
Renegade ™, Origo ™, Warrior ™, Aristo ™ - 36 months
- Plasma cutting machines from the Cutmaster ™ range - 36 months
TIG, MIG, Tweco and plasma torches and remote controls,
- TIG, MIG, Tweco and plasma torches and remote controls - 6 months
- MXL 201, 271, 341, 411w, 511w - 12 months
- Manual plasma torches - 12 months
All torches and remote controls, unless it can be clearly proven that the failure of a welding torch or remote control is due to material or manufacturing faults, are excluded from warranty.
STANDARD AUTOMATION & CUTTING
|All standard Automation and Cutting - 12 months|
|For separate spare parts -6 months.|
Wear parts such as gas nozzles, wire guides, wire feed rollers, contact tips, contact tips, adapters, filters, welding glasses, hoses, welding cables, cable packages, etc. are excluded from the guarantee. Unless it can be clearly proven that the cause of the malfunctioning is due to a material or production error.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES
- Aristo Tech HD - 24 months
- WARRIOR Tech - 24 months
- Sentinel A50 -36 months
** Warranty is refused when there are traces of shock or impact on the electronic cassette
- Other PPE products
- Eco Air - 12 months
- Aristo Air - 12 months
- PAPR - 12 months
- Other Accessories
- G-Tech - 12 months
- G-Tech Handy - 12 months
- HCB Chipping hammer - 12 months
- CarryVac 2 Fume extraction - 12 months
- Drying Equipment - 12 months
Victor standard welding machines
- 36 months - Tweco 220AC / DC, 301AC / DC, 301TS Thermal Arc PowerMaster Plus 320SP, 400SP, 500SP
- 24 months202AC / DC, Fabricator 181i, 211i, 252i, Fabricator 320C, 320S, 400S, 500S, 175SE, 175TE, 161S, 201TS -
- Options and accessories - 6 months
- Wear and spare parts - 3 months
- Torch wear - no warranty
Victor cutting machines
- Cutmaster Series - 36 months
- Drag-Gun Plus, PAK-200i - 24 months
- 1Torche ™, SureLok ™ Torches and PCH / M-200 - 1 month
- Other torches - 6 months
- Spare parts - 3 months
- Torch wear parts - none
AUTOGENOUS WELDING & CUTTING EQUIPMENT
- Edge ™ and G Series Regulators, 400 Series, HD313, HC1200 Series and Bulldog Torches - 60 months
- High pressure and high flowmeters, Lightweight torch - 12 months
- Torch wear - no
Victor automatic welding equipment
Not covered by ESAB. Sold and succeeded by Thermal Dynamics Europe
1 year warranty on the basic unit and associated sensors.
The warranty does not apply if the problems are related to the use of an inadequate supply voltage (excessive voltage included), normal wear and tear, ignoring instructions in the manual, damage to transport or storage, fire or damage resulting from natural causes (eg flooding, lightning strike, ....).
The warranty will lapse if changes are made to the product without prior written permission from the manufacturer, or if repairs are carried out using unauthorized spare parts or maintenance instructions of the product that are not complied with.
ESAB can claim costs for repair outside the warranty. The direct or indirect damage and loss of profit are not covered by the warranty. The warranty period is based on a working week of 40 hours.